Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rowan, you are Three months (THREE months late)

I am playing catch up and posting pictures from Rowan's third month! 








I am totally a bad mommy and do not have your stats for this month....Well I have them somewhere, anyway. I cant remember for sure how much you weighed, probably about 10-11 pounds. I know you were still wearing 0-3 month clothes and a size 1 diaper. 


Here are a few candids from your third month of life. 









And your professional photos at three months. This was an interesting shoot. You were pretty cranky and not into it. Luckily we have some amazing ladies for photographers and they still got great pictures. I was sure there would not be one good photo. 





I think you look like me in the first picture, your all daddy in the second one though! 

I love you so much son! 




No comments:

Post a Comment