Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rambling on a Wednesday

Hello all. And when I say all I mean like all five or six of you who might read this post! Ha! 

It has become habit for us to take a walk almost every night after dinner. Rowan loves being outside and it keeps him from getting to cranky. Plus I can always use the exercise. Here is Rowan on our walk last night. 


My mom pointed out this little thing at Wal-Mart. You put bananas or whatever food so that the baby wont choke on it. Rowan is eating a banana and he loved it. He liked that he could do it himself. 


 My flower bloomed! Isn't it pretty! Problem is my grandma gave me this plant years ago and I have no idea what it is.... anyone know?? 


I put together some cheap art work for my guestroom/office/craft room redo. Free printables plus two $3.99 frames with mats from Micheals! Awesome!! 

Love Printable here and hope printable from Brooklyn Limestone, here


Finally, I picked up these gift bags and cupcake liners at Micheal's in the dollar bins. They are for Rowan's first birthday party.... in less than 6 months. I am doing a Vintage Circus theme. While I can wait for my baby to turn one, I am excited to plan his party. :)

 

I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday! 








1 comment:

  1. Rowan is so cute! Love him in his shades. :) And isn't that mesh feeder great?! Manny loved it too!

    ReplyDelete