Monday, April 16, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Hey Everyone! I am linking up to miscellany monday at lowercase letters today! This is my first time so if you are new, welcome! 



{one}

This weekend we went to the wedding of a friend of ours. It was a beautiful place called Five Oaks Lodge, and the ceremony overlooked the lake. Unfortunately we had some nasty weather forecasted in Oklahoma this weekend. Luckily it only sprinkled a little during the ceremony but they moved it under the covered part of the deck just to be safe. It was still a very pretty wedding and the bride looked beautiful. 

Jen, Jamie and I

Sam and me, and yes he is totally being dumb.

Jen and I
{2}

On Saturday we celebrated my nephew Jackson's third birthday! Time flies so fast, seems like he was only just born. 

The Birthday boy and his sister in the new red wagon! 



My sweet boy with my cousin April
{3}

I have been working hard on my office/craft space. Here is a little sneak peek!


{4} 

I ordered this diaper bag on Friday. I am pretty stinking excited!

{5}

As I said earlier we had some pretty severe weather here in Oklahoma this weekend. Luckily the bad storms missed us but there have been many injuries and fatalities not only in our state but Kansas also. Praying for all those who lost family members, are injured or lost their homes and businesses!


I hope everyone is having a terrific Monday!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by... i'm so glad to hear that the storms missed you! looks like y'all had a good time at the wedding! fun times :)

    ReplyDelete