Monday, April 16, 2012

The Nursery

Well it has only taken me about 6 months to finally post this. But only now do I feel like I can call the room truly done. And I have a feeling it will change often. 


I feel like I achieved what I wanted to in this room. It all started with the bedding and evolved from there. The fact of the matter is, baby bedding is expensive...like more expensive than any bedding that I have ever owned. Or maybe I am cheap. Or frugal. Frugal sounds better. Anyway, it is a challenge to me to design a room, or organize a space as cheaply or frugally as possible. Enough rambling...here is Rowan's room. 
















Where did it all come from you ask? 


"R" on door, Hobby Lobby
Mirror and print both found on clearance at Marshalls
Jenny Lind Crib, Overstock.com
Bedding is the Dwell Studio Brand from Target, {discontinued} 
Bookshelf, Target
Blue lamp, Target
Sony Baby Call Nursery Monitor, Target
Curtains and bins in closet, Target (The curtains i found on clearance and it doesn't look like they carry them online anymore. 
Room Essentials shelving in closet, Target 
Diaper Bag, Purse-a-nality, local boutique
Floating Shelf Ledges, Target
Green Clock, Target
Black letter R, Hobby Lobby
Green Piggy Bank, Buy Buy baby, gift from my baby shower
Braided hat, handmade by my mom
Snips and Snails print, Zulily; Frame and mat, Michaels
Pumpkin Hat, Handmade by my mom
Beaver with Fishing pole, baby shower gift
Animal artwork, handmade by my sister
Dresser, old, came from my grandma
Delta, Bentley Rocking chair and glider, Target
Munchkin Changing Pad, Target; Changing pad cover also from Target Dwell Studio {discontinued}
Curtains and Curtain Rod, Target Room Essentials Line, available in most stores.
Shadow Box, Michaels




If you have any questions about anything seen in his room, feel free to ask! 

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job! The nursery looks amazing.
    Rowan is growing so fast too! He's going to be a heartbreaker for sure :)

    ReplyDelete