Friday, October 8, 2010

Show us your life Kitchens

Kelly at Kelly's Corner is hosting "Show us your life" and today its kitchens! My kitchen is probably my favorite room in our house and I love how its open to our family room. Its still not totally finished, but believe me it has come a LONG way. 

Here is our kitchen before the remodel, and after the previous owners said they were moved out, however as you can tell, they lied. 
from the front living room looking in {before}

After

before
after

before

after 
 This last picture is my hutch that I redid and its full of all my great-grandmothers Fiesta dishes, as well as some new ones.

As you can clearly tell there is still a lot to be done, but its safe to say the difference is night and day! Thanks for looking!! 


Love-Meg

note: Paint color is Valspar Lyndhurst Timber
Wood Laminate Flooring from Lowes
Cabinets in stock at Lowes 
countertops in stock at Lowes

1 comment:

  1. love the white cabinets and your countertop. and i love your hutch. it's so pretty and obviously holds special memories for you! you did a great job with it!
    have a wonderful weekend!
    -april

    ReplyDelete