Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.16.2010

Well, we did it. I am officially married!! And I am so happy to say it went PERFECT. We had beautiful, actually almost hot, weather. The decor was fabulous, the cake tasted great, and I wish I could tell you how good the food was, but I didn't get any! Here are a few candid photos that Sam's aunt Judy took.

1
2

3

3
4


5

Mrs. and Mrs.
It truly was the best day of my life thus far. I am so blessed. I will be back with honeymoon and professional wedding pictures in the coming weeks!! 

On another note, I am so happy that it is Halloween Week!!! The weather is really changing here and I even got to wear my boots for the first time today! I am so excited! I hope to do some baking and hand out lots of candy this weekend!  

In case you are interested: 
1.bridesmaid dresses- David's Bridal here
2.hair piece handmade by my friend Robyn and myself
3.our cakes- Ms. Laura's Cakes
4.Handmade "Mr. and Mrs." sign etsy The Back Porch Shoppe
5.centerpices DIY myself and bridesmaids I used the Decor Chicks idea seen here. The vases are filled with leaves from the dollar tree and the small orange votive holders are from garden ridge.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting...congrats!! You look gorgeous...love your dress & that hair piece is SO cool! Great job on everything!:)

    ReplyDelete