Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I decided to link up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for her weekly WIWW. I thought it would be fun to see what I can come up with in my closet, because even though its packed full, I feel like I never have anything to wear. Also maybe this will inspire me to loose some weight.... esh. I hope so! So here is what I wore this past week! Be sure and head on over and see what everyone else is wearing too!
Wednesday-Work

Yes I can pretty much wear whatever I want to work, which is another reason that I am doing this, to dress more presentable.

Tank-Ross $8.99
Jean-Target $24.99-my favorite
Sandles-Cato $7.99 last year
























Friday-Interview

Tank-Kohls $7.99
Cardi-NY&CO $29.00 (last year)
pants-Marshalls $15.99
you cant seem them since Molly is in the way, but super cute leopard flats-Belk $19.99
























Friday evening-Dinner with friends

Tissue tee-Target-$11.99 ( I LOVE this shirt I hope they still have them so I can get every color)
Same Jeans from Thursday
different leopard flats- Payless $12.99























Saturday-errands and cleaning house

tanks-Target last year
Shorts-Kohls $15.99























Forgot Sunday---

Monday- Work

Black Dress -Ross $9.99
Cardi-Target $14.99-They have so many cute ones this year.























Tuesday-Work

Plaid tunic- Kohls-$ 19.99
Black Leggings- Kohls $ 10.99
Black Flip Flops-JC Penny-$ 8.99ish?

4 comments:

  1. i love the leggings look ... you pull it off well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Friday and Tuesday outfits. Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last outfit! And I die for leopard flats! ;-)

    ReplyDelete