Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me on Blogging

Ok so, I have been blogging, ok well I have had a blogger account, for almost one year now. I decided to start the blog because at the time Sam (my FI) was gone (see why here). But I have not really used the blogging world to its fullest potential. I have really been a silent person here in the blog world. I read my blogs every morning, and scour over fashion, decor, and ministry. I stumbled into the bloggy world when I googled "painting kitchen cabinets black". When I did that I discovered this. Emily was the first blogger that I stumbled upon and I was smitten! I read every post of hers. And then, I found her sister, you may know her as The Nester. At the point I was hooked. I kept on reading and my horizons broadened, I found Edie, and I fell in love with her quirky style, then when my life was really in a dark place I found Kelly, and read Harper's story and I was so inspired and aware of how great God's grace truly is. From there I have stumbled upon so many more, I loved reading about a Brooklyn Limestone Renovation, and I immediately wanted to move to New York and renovate a home, and walk everywhere!! I am constantly inspired to make my house my own by YHL. I cried and prayed for this sweet baby boy and his mommy Megan, she continues to be an inspiration.

I guess what I am really getting at is that I want to see what this blog world can do for me in my life. It has obviously been wonderful for so many people in one way or another. I just often wonder who really cares what I did this weekend, or What I Wore Wednesday, but someone might. Right? I guess we will just have to see! :)

Oh and did I mention I am getting married in THIRTY DAYS?!?! That's right one month. I anticipate things will begin to get crazy oh, NOW. Hope you are having a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the gel nails...totally going to ask my nail tech about it! ;-) Congratulations on the upcoming wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so fun to read your blogging journey megan. nester was my first blog love too. she's so awesome and so is emily.

    how exciting about your wedding!! congratulations to you and your sweetie!
    hugs,
    edie

    ReplyDelete