Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happenings....

So, a few things today. One, has anyone tried out Tumblr?? It seems like something that I could get into. I am not a fan a Twitter, but I love Facebook and I am trying to get into the blogging thing, and Tumblr seems like a very easy way to do that. I like that the app for iPhone is very easy.  I decided to start one up and see how it does, check me out here.

What I wore for the shower, the only pic that I got!
My wedding is in three weeks and four days!!! ahhhh! We had our wedding shower this past Saturday, and somehow I didnt get one. single. picture. Not one. Luckily my sister took some, but I dont think that she got a whole lot. It is so easy to get caught up and forget, I feel like I need a photographer following me around for these last few weeks before. Hopefully I don't forget to take a lot of pictures at the bachelorette party and the rehearsal dinner. 

The only picture that I have from the shower is one that I snapped with my phone of what I wore, along with these babies that I got Friday .........



I also wanted to share with you my new thing....I have always gotten acrylic nails when I wanted manicures. They tore up my nails SO SO bad. And I could never even go two weeks without needing a fill. I actually don't think I was ever able to get a fill, they were always to badly damaged and they would have to take them off and put on a new set which would leave my nails so thin that they were throbbing. Really ladies?? The things we do for beauty. So I discovered Brisa Gel Nails.

Brisa gel is a gel that they brush on over you existing nail and then they use a uv light to "bake" them on. They are strong and they look great!!! AND I can go at least 10 days without needing a fill!!! The only problem is, I have not been able to find alot of people who are doing this yet, and it is a bit more expensive than the traditional acrylic, but so far I am finding that it is worth it!

Another huge thing happening in our world is that they are putting new windows and siding on our house this week!!! If you read my blog you know that the inside was so bad, well the outside is bad too. 

This is what I pull up to EVERYDAY!!! minus the junk on the porch and the overgrown trees. We have been here for almost one year and I have lived with this for that long, to say that I am excited would be an understatement!!! I CAN NOT wait to get this done! I think that It will look great!!

I hope that everyone has a great day!! I will be back with after pictures of the house when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment