Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweets and Treats!!

Every year, I make lots of sweet treats for gifts, for co-workers, and family friends. So what did I bake up this year you ask? Well....

Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, this is a new one I tried out, and let me tell you the are to die for! You can find that recipe here. I am a sucker for the little cookbooks that they have at the checkout stands, I got this recipe from one. I bet I have 30 of those books!



























Rum Balls, super easy. Here is that recipe. I decorated mine several ways, pecans, non pareils, and cute little candy snowflakes.

Also, you can't go wrong with chocolate covered pretzels!! Melt some almond bark throw em' in and decorate away. They are so easy, and they are my favorite!!










Then, box em' up and there you have it.

This year i got these cute tins at Target for $2.99 and the boxes came in packs of three for $3.99!






















Phew, we were tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment