Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little more Christmas....

Santa is waiting to welcome you and take your keys, or sunglasses, or tape?? whatever you pull out of your pocket...
I was informed earlier today that this is in fact a greeting card holder, but I like it like this! :) This sits on the buffet in my dining room. That little guy in the picture, that is my oldest nephew Adain {I have three nephews, all within a few months of one another} you will meet them all soon.
Light over my table.
Added some ornaments to the lamp.
Dont mind me in the background, but I spruced up my Memaw's antique dresser with some $4.00 dollar Wal-Mart garland and cheap ornaments. I love how this turned out!

A dash of cheer in the bathroom!



Now overlook the box of tissues, but dont you love the milkglass ashtray? Another of my Memaw's treasures, sorry I got off track, this is the tree in my family room, I posted it on my home tour but got a much better picture last night. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment