Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Time is here!

So its Christmas, which is easily my favorite Holiday, this year is a bit different, and i will eventually let you guys in on the reason why, but we gotta get to know each other first! :) So anyway, I wanted to share some of my Christmas with you, enjoy!
Gotta keep the presents up high, I have a very curious dog!
























Big tree in the front Living Room

See why the presents go up high?? Molly has eaten 7 ornaments.
































4 comments:

  1. =D Sounds like you have yourself a dog there that keeps you very, very busy and on your toes! =D

    I love the brick wall with the fireplace and mantel. It looks so very cozy.

    Merry Christmas (and good luck with your new blogging venture!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you Carrie, and yes, my dog is almost a full time job!! :)
    Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a cute poochie! so glad you joined us crazy bloggers. and love all your Christmas-y fun.
    hugs,
    edie

    ReplyDelete