Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The BIGGEST news.

So the BIGGEST news, well I say that because next to getting married it was pretty much the biggest news of my life, not to mention the biggest surprise!! So what is this news you ask?

Yup, that is a baby. My baby! Ok ok OUR BABY! Yes that is right, to our shock and surprise, I am pregnant. But that picture...well our little bean was 12 weeks. And now, he is 20!!!

15 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks
At 19 weeks we found out we are having a baby BOY, who we are naming Rowan Ramsey Gill. We had a reveal party to surprise everyone, and that was a big hit.



"Meg's cravings"

I just saw the blue

Sam eating his blue cake



Sarah, myself and Kaylee, who hosted the party for us

After the party, for our friends and family who werent at the party they got a text message from our baby boy Bert... he was excited. Molly wasn't interested, I guess she wanted a little girl.

We are so so excited to welcome this baby into our lives, even if he snuck up on us.

Looking forward to the next twenty weeks and the arrival of our baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment today. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. Enjoy every single second of it! Lx

    ReplyDelete